Our protective coverall PPE suit offers a 360° protection against small size hazardous particles such as splash and dust on a wide range of applications.
- Composite coverall offers protection with comfort
- Designed with ergonomic sizing and fit
- Flammability meeting class / rating
- Less noisy and premium look and feel
- Front fastening provision for easy doffing and donning
- Made with micro-porous breathable material which reduces the risk of heat stress
*Disposable single use suit
Package Details - PPE suit and a pair of shoe cover.
Recommended Use - ICU dialysis, nursery lab, pathology laboratories, hyperbaric, patient & healthcare provider
Steps to wear a PPE Kit
- Gather all the necessary items of PPE beforehand.
- Perform hand hygiene using hand sanitizer.
- Wear fluid resistant shoes.
- Put on a face mask.
- Put on gloves which should cover the cuff (wrist) of your gown.
- Finally wear your PPE kit.